Network Computing is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
a short list of 2002 top _blank lists
Well, it's nearly the end of the year as we know it, and I feel fine. In honor of the impending 2002 wink-out, I thought you would enjoy a few off-beat 2002 lists to take you through the new year.
- Top Ten Web-Design Mistakes of 2002: Axioms only a webmaster could love. (What can we say...at least there are cartoons.)
- Davezilla's Top 20 Blogger Insults: This time, it's personal.
- Time Magazine's 2002 Best Inventions: Our advice? Don't ever take your color therapy lamp into your solar shower.
- MacMegasite's Top Freeware links for 2002: They obviously missed the Apple II emulator.
- Top 10 Space Mysteries for 2003: So there is something stronger than gravity?
- Judicial Watch??s Dirty Dozen: Surprise surprise, two Clintons and one Lott.
- Forbes Top-Earning Dead Celebrities: It's not exactly a top earner list for 2002, but it's nice to know that the folks at Forbes know irony when they see it.
- AD Slogans Unlimited's Top 10 slogans for 2002: What? No "Dude your gettin' a Dell"?
- Top 100 wines for 2002 from the Sydney International Wine Competition: Well, at least it's not stamp collecting.
- The Village Voice Best of New York, 2002: We highly recommend the bodily pleasures section.