Network Computing is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
Nimbus Adds Unified Storage for SMBs
SAN FRANCISCO -- Nimbus Data Systems today announced the H-class RH100, a versatile and upgradeable unified storage system that brings enterprise scalability, data protection, and storage management features within reach for all organizations. Designed expressly for the needs of small and midsize businesses, the RH100 offers up to 60 SATA, SAS, or SSD drives, no-additional-charge snapshot, cloning, and replication software, built-in iSCSI SAN and NAS capabilities, and up to 8x greater performance at 60% lower total cost than competing solutions.
- 60% lower total cost of ownership through software, hardware, power, and cooling savings
- Non-disruptive expansion to 60 SATA, SAS, and SSD drives in one tiered storage system
- All-in-one iSCSI SAN and NAS with snapshots, cloning, and replication at no additional cost
- Quad load-balanced Gigabit Ethernet ports, field-upgradeable to 10 GbE, with 4 GB of cache
- 20-minute setup and the renown ease-of-use of Nimbus HALO storage operating system
Recommended For You
With the move to the cloud, CISOs must shift priorities from operating security programs to overseeing (monitoring and auditing) outsourced cybersecurity programs.
2022 was a boon year for IT salaries. 2023 came in like a beast with layoffs, raise freezes, and ChatGPT, but that beast has few teeth.
Age is only a number. Don't let a high number cancel your career.