The InformationWeek News Desk is returning to Interop ITX, bringing you interviews with speakers and exhibitors live and unvarnished from the expo hall on Wednesday, May 2 from 3-7 pm Eastern Time / 12-4 Pacific, and Thursday, May 3, from 3-5 pm Eastern / 12-2 pm Pacific. Bookmark this page, because the live stream will kick off right here on Wednesday.
Our guest list is still growing, but here’s a sneak peek of whom we’ll be talking to:
- Janakiram MSV, Principal Analyst, Janakiram & Associates
- Tim Dixon, CEO, InterOptic
- Paul Andersen, VP of Sales, North America, Array Networks
- Beth Niblock, CIO, City of Detroit
- Zach Turner, Sales Engineer, Mimecast
- Camberley Bates, Managing Director and Analyst, Evaluator Group
- Eddie Kuang, Sales Engineer, Raritan
- Vincent Weafer, Chief Operations Officer and Head of Research, TriagingX
- Tom Rose, Global Head of Innovation and Customer Solutions, The Forum
- Cathryn Valladares, Director of Engineering, Nextiva
- Dr. Amelia Estwick, Program Manager, National Cybersecurity Institute, Excelsior College
- Damon Edwards, Chief Product Officer, Rundeck, Inc.
- Beth Blauer, Executive Director, Johns Hopkins University Center for Government Excellence
- Lorne Joseph, Managing Consultant, eGRC.COM
- Sam Ramji, VP Product Management, Google Cloud
- Dane Jackson, Network Team Lead, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- John Leitch, President & CEO, Winquest Cybersecurity
Cloud migrations, GDPR, big data, AI, cybersecurity, IT infrastructure, leadership, careers, government IT, and DevOps will definitely be on the docket, so don’t miss out. More information on topics and speakers will be coming in the following days. In the meantime, mark your calendars and plan to join us right here. The fun starts Wednesday at 3 p.m. Eastern / 12 Pacific.