Network Computing is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
SNIA Announces Governing Board
SAN FRANCISCO -- The Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) Storage Security Industry Forum (SSIF) has announced its 2007-2008 Governing Board:
- Gordon Arnold (IBM), Chair
- James Hughes (Sun Microsystems), Vice Chair
- Dan Vogel (LSI Corporation), Treasurer
- Blair Semple (Decru, a NetApp company), Education and Alliances Officer
- James Norton (Brocade Communications Systems), Marketing Officer
Recommended For You
With the move to the cloud, CISOs must shift priorities from operating security programs to overseeing (monitoring and auditing) outsourced cybersecurity programs.
2022 was a boon year for IT salaries. 2023 came in like a beast with layoffs, raise freezes, and ChatGPT, but that beast has few teeth.
Age is only a number. Don't let a high number cancel your career.