Here's our February all-digital issue of Network Computing, the only magazine For IT, By IT. It includes hands-on reviews and in-depth analysis to help you with strategic planning and buying decisions. We're providing digital products in lieu of printed ones to reduce our carbon footprint. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network. (Membership is free and takes only a few minutes.) Please register below, and click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at bottom of page. Or log in above if you're already a member.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Tools To Tame Virtual Machines: Don't get eaten alive by an untamed virtual environment! We've got products you need to know about to handle hypervisors from multiple vendors.
- Double Up Your Data Defenses: Data replication to a secondary data center can be tricky. Find out why you should be using VPLS, virtualization, and other technologies.
- Break Storage Vendor Stranglehold: FCoE and iSCSI have the potential to topple industry practices that keep storage prices high and vendors--not buyers--in charge.
- Shut Up And Log: Enterprises give three common excuses for not storing and reviewing logs as required by PCI. All three are unacceptable.
- Tech Insight: We put Tenable's Security Center 4 through its paces and drill down into the architectural differences in scale-out NAS systems.
Sponsored by Global Knowledge