MINNEAPOLIS, July 29 /PRNewswire/ -- NetEx HyperIP for VMware, the leader in WAN optimization software, enjoyed unprecedented success, with multiple customer deployments worldwide, technology achievements and product qualifications. Since announcing HyperIP for VMware environments less than one year ago, NetEx accomplishments include:
Joined the VMware Technology Alliance Partner Program:
- Demonstrated up to 10x performance improvement in data replication and file transfer between data centers at customer sites worldwide
- Demonstrated up to 6x performance improvement in VMotion migration operations
- Demonstrated up to 3x performance improvement in VMware View Offline Desktop Checkouts
- Named one of the "15 Hot Products from VMworld 2008" by CRN Magazine
- Awarded 2008 Product of the Year, Bronze Award, by Tech Target - Search Storage Magazine
- Qualified VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager with HyperIP to accelerate disaster recovery operations and minimize downtime
- Announced free evaluation software downloads to qualified service providers, resellers and end users.
HyperIP for VMware is the award-winning software-only WAN optimization solution for disaster recovery, backup, recovery and data replication applications, enabling unmatched flexibility in deployment and performance scalability on virtual machines. The HyperIP software is downloadable today for a free 10 day trial.
Triangle Computer Services, a managed service provider specializing in virtualization solutions, now bundles NetEx HyperIP for VMware software with their virtualized DR services including backup, replication and disaster recovery. "Deploying HyperIP for replication, backup, recovery and data center migrations provides our partners and customers with the confidence that their valuable information will be protected and moved on time, every time," said Richard O'Brien, Technical Director at Triangle.
"As the industry's first and only software-based WAN optimization software targeting BC/DR applications, we needed to prove our function and value to a sophisticated community of VMware users, solution providers and press. HyperIP for VMware has met or exceeded our goals in every way and delivered on its promise," said Robert MacIntyre, NetEx Vice President of Business Development and Marketing. "While popular for bringing down IT costs, virtual infrastructures do not solve the inherent bandwidth issues and bottlenecks that exist in large-scale TCP/IP implementations. HyperIP delivers vastly increased performance and mitigates these performance limitations on existing VMware servers and IP WAN infrastructures.
HyperIP is currently solving BC/DR performance problems worldwide for the following applications: VMware VMotion, Veeam replicator, IBM TSM, Data Domain replication, DataCore AIM, and others. A free download and trial is available at the following sites:https://www.netex.com/