The Best of Interop Awards recognize some of the world's most innovative technologies across nine major categories. The winners for the 2010 Best of Interop are selected by award-winning editors and analysts from InformationWeek Analytics. Best of Interop winners prove to be the key players moving the industry forward and helping evolve the business technology market. "The Best of Interop Awards highlight the outstanding IT vendors of the industry and this year's Best of Interop is particularly exciting because of the strong competition we saw in each category," said Art Wittmann, Managing Director of InformationWeek Analytics. "Arista Networks and each of the category winners represent market innovation and deserve recognition for helping build the energy and growth of today's IT industry."
"One of the highlights of Interop Las Vegas is the Best of Interop Awards. The program recognizes the innovations of companies helping re-energize the IT market," said Lenny Heymann, Interop General Manager. "We congratulate Arista Networks and are pleased to have Interop be the platform for bringing together the latest advancements in business technology."
The 2010 Best of Interop Awards winners in each category are:
- Cloud Computing: IBM - Smart Business Development & Test on the IBM Cloud
- Collaboration: Vidyo Inc. - VidyoDesktop Executive
- Data Center and Storage: Mellanox Technologies - BridgeX 5020
- Infrastructure: Arista Networks - Arista 7500
- Network Management, Monitoring and Testing: ExtraHop Networks -
- Network Timeout
- Performance Optimization: Spirent Communications - Spirent Avalanche Virtual
- Security: TippingPoint - TippingPoint Virtual Controller (vController)
- Virtualization: Citrix Systems - XenDesktop 4 Feature Pack 1
- Wireless and Mobility: Cisco Systems - Aironet 3500 Series Access Point with CleanAir Technology
In addition to these nine category winners, two special awards were also awarded:
- Best Startup: ExtraHop Networks
- Green Award: Cyber Switching, Inc. - ePower
Best of Interop is hosted by InformationWeek Analytics. For more information on Best of Interop categories and awards, visit here.
InformationWeek Analytics is the leading resource for peer-driven research, providing business technology professionals with the real-world analysis and perspective they need to run better, smarter IT organizations. InformationWeek Analytics content is written and produced by an analyst team comprised of practicing senior IT professionals and InformationWeek's world-class editors. Featuring a combination of quantitative research and qualitative real world analysis, coupled with technology-adoption best practices, the InformationWeek Analytics site boasts more than 900 reports and briefs written specifically for and by IT professionals. InformationWeek Analytics is part of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network. For more information, visit here.