Network Computing is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
Symantec Plans Financial Analyst Day
CUPERTINO, Calif. -- Symantec Corp. (Nasdaq: SYMC) today announced that its Financial Analyst Day event will be held on June 14, 2007 from 7:45 a.m. - 1 p.m. PT in Las Vegas.
Symantec's executive team will present the company's strategic goals and key product initiatives, as well as review the company's financial metrics and goals. Presenters will include:
- John W. Thompson, chairman and CEO
- James Beer, executive vice president and chief financial officer
- Greg Butterfield, group president, Altiris Business Unit
- Janice Chaffin, group president, Consumer Business Unit
- Kris Hagerman, group president, Data Center Management Group
- Greg Hughes, group president, Global Services
- Tom Kendra, group president, Security and Data Management Group
- Enrique Salem, group president, Worldwide Sales and Marketing
The event will be available to the public via a live webcast. Interested parties may access the event on the Internet at http://www.symantec.com/invest. To listen to the live event, please go to the Web site at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay, including slides, will be available within 24 hours after the event.
Symantec Corp. (Nasdaq: SYMC)