Network Computing is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
Simple Just Got More Powerful: MaxxVault Enterprise 5 To Be Released On April 18, 2011
MaxxVault LLC, a leading provider of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) software, is pleased to announce that MaxxVault Enterprise 5 will be made available on April 18th, 2011. With the new release, MaxxVault adds additional power and ease of use.
Mid-sized and large companies will find MaxxVault Enterprise 5 to be more appealing with the addition of new features and enhancements to existing tools. Some of the new features include:
- "Go Green Printing" prevents unnecessary waste by letting users choose which pages of a large document need to be printed at 100% and which can share a page with other documents at 50% or 25% of normal size;
- Automatic document linking based on key index values will make associated documents instantly accessible from each other;
- MaxxVault Enterprise 5 will also add support for four additional languages (Spanish, French, Portuguese and Korean), enabling greater overseas market penetration.
Some of the feature enhancements include:
- Improved Microsoft Outlook integration, enabling Outlook users to search the MaxxVault database for documents from within Outlook;
- Enhanced desktop hot-folders which will allow users to drag, drop, file and index directly to MaxxVault in one easy step;
- Workflow checklists may be added to each workflow step. With this addition, managers can be sure that all sub-tasks that occur at each step in the workflow are confirmed before the step is completed.
MaxxVault Enterprise 5 was designed to provide the tools large organizations need to make managing their documents easy. Finally, document management is both simple and powerful.
Recommended For You
Developing and managing a network budget is hard work for network professionals, who often get hit with new projects that they know nothing about. Is there a better way to manage network spending?
Making the jump from outdated legacy technology to a more modern digital infrastructure will allow businesses to innovate at the speed and scale needed in today’s marketplace.
The business world is speeding up. The longer IT leaders wait to get their needs met, the more at risk their businesses and their jobs will be.