Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies enable computers to perform tasks that human beings have traditionally been better at doing than machines are. In recent years, AI has advanced rapidly, and enterprises are becoming very interested in the technology, particularly predictive analytics, machine learning, and other types of AI that allow them to extract insights from big data. However, most organizations haven’t deployed these systems into production yet, and it will take time to see the full impact of AI on enterprises.
The survey revealed the following:
- The adoption rate of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and cognitive initiatives.
- Organizations’ spending plans.
- AI capabilities organizations plan to implement in the next two years.
- Major obstacles to AI adoption.
- Which industries will benefit most from AI.
- The effect of AI on jobs.
>> Download the report here.<<