COSTA MESA, Calif. -- Emulex Corporation (NYSE:ELX), today announced results for its third fiscal quarter ended April 1, 2007.
Third Quarter Financial Highlights
- Revenues of $120.2 million, a 35% increase year over year and a
1% sequential decrease which exceeded January guidance of
- GAAP gross margins of 59% and non-GAAP gross margins of 65%
- GAAP net income of $11.4 million, or 9% of revenue, and non-GAAP
net income of $23.8 million, or 20% of revenue
- GAAP net income per diluted share of $0.13 and non-GAAP net
income per diluted share of $0.27, exceeding January guidance of
$0.24 to $0.26
- Accounts and other receivables decreased sequentially by $3.8 million to $60.2 million and Days Sales Outstanding improved sequentially to 42 days from 47 days
We welcome your comments on this topic on our social media channels, or [contact us directly] with questions about the site.