More servers storage whitepapers
- 2012 IBM X-Force Annual Trend and Risk Report
- Secure Web Applications: Creating a Security Culture
- How does IBM deliver cloud security?
- Five Steps to Achieve Success in your Application Security Program
- Ensuring application security in mobile device environments
- Identity and Access Management Buyer's Guide
- Intelligent Role Management for Improved Security and Compliance
- Consolidated security management for mainframe clouds
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Asks, What If?
- Building a Bridge to the Next-Generation Data Center
- Linux in the Mainstream: Business Critical Workloads Quickly Becoming the Norm
- Expect More from your Web Infrastructure
- How Red Hat Delivers a Secure Enterprise Platform for Next-Generation Datacenters
- The Tactical Realities of Building a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Optimizing Customer Communications: The Key to Bank Growth
- Increase IT Performance from the Enterprise to the Cloud with WAN Optimization
- The CIO's Guide to Optimizing Virtual Desktops
- ESG - Avoiding the Hazards of IT Consolidation
- ESG - Practical Advice for Streamlining Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Solutions
- The CIO's New Guide To Design Of Global IT Infrastructure
- Consumerization of IT: Find the Right Device for the Job
- Applying Agile Principles to Smarter Product Development
- Embedding Agility in Next Generation System Designs (VDC)
- Agile for Dummies ebook
- Accelerating Innovation
Best of the Web
VXLAN is an Experimental IETF draft of protocols to enable the creation of a large overlay, multi-tenant network.
: OpenFlow is poised to reach over-hyped status, yet there are practical, useful reasons for keeping an eye on Openflow. The biggest cloud players are involved and driving the feature creation.
Get a primer on the Openflow protocol and what it can do for networking.