More cloud computing whitepapers
- New Windows Tablets are Disruptive in a Good Way
- Enterprise Ultrabook Devices for Business
- Transforming Change into a Competitive Advantage
- Building Smarter Products
- Transitioning to Multicore Development
- Accelerating Innovation
- Agile for Dummies ebook
- Business Value of Compilers
- Why Rational Development Solutions for Power?
- IBM Analytic Answers for Retail Purchase Analysis and Offer Targeting
- Crime Prediction and Prevention: A Safer Public through Advanced Analytics
- Accelerating Economic Growth and Vitality through Smarter Public Safety Management
- Government Analytics: Set Goals, Drive Accountability and Improve Outcomes
- The Power of Cloud: Driving Business Model Innovation
- Data Center Flexibility & Efficiency: Increasing the Business Value of IT
- A Smarter Approach: Inside IBM Business Analytics Solutions for Mid-Size Businesses
- Business Analytics for Midsize Businesses: Challenges and Benefits
- Solving Today's Toughest Mainframe Security Challenges
- Managing Threats in the Digital Age
- 2012 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment
- Preventing Security Risks in Real Time
- Cloud enabled business model innovation
- Collective intelligence: Capitalizing on the crowd
- Success in the cloud
- Digital Transformation: Creating new business models where digital meets physical
Best of the Web
VXLAN is an Experimental IETF draft of protocols to enable the creation of a large overlay, multi-tenant network.
: OpenFlow is poised to reach over-hyped status, yet there are practical, useful reasons for keeping an eye on Openflow. The biggest cloud players are involved and driving the feature creation.
Get a primer on the Openflow protocol and what it can do for networking.