More cloud-computing whitepapers
- HP Newsletter with Gartner Research: Maximizing Your Infrastructure through Virtualization
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies
- Blade Server Strategies: Optimizing the Data Center
- Secure the Enterprise with Confidence
- Understanding Holistic Database Security 8 Steps to Successfully Securing Enterprise Data Sources
- Three Principles to Improve Data Security and Compliance
- Application Testing Strategies in the IBM z/OS Environment
- Information Protection: The Impact Of Big Data
- A How-To Guide on Using Cloud Services for Security-Rich Data Backup
- Holistic Risk Management: Perspectives from IT Professionals
- IBM index reveals key indicators of business continuity exposure and maturity
- Transitioning Business Continuity To The Cloud
- Virtualizing Disaster Recovery Using Cloud Computing
- Aligning IT with strategic business goals: A proactive approach to managing IT risk to your business
- Cloud-based data backup: A buyer's guide - How to choose a third-party provider for development, management of your data backup solution
- Leveraging The Cloud For Business Resilience
- Managing Threats in the Digital Age
- Finding a Strategic Voice: Insights from the 2012 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment
- Preventing Security Risks in Real Time
- Connecting the Dots: Are You Seeing the Complete Big Data Picture?
- How crowdsourced testing has changed the game for innovative software companies
- Ensuring Your Apps Work in the Real World
- How to test and launch a world-class application
- Applying Agile Principles to Smarter Product Development
- Embedding Agility in Next Generation System Designs (VDC)
Best of the Web
VXLAN is an Experimental IETF draft of protocols to enable the creation of a large overlay, multi-tenant network.
: OpenFlow is poised to reach over-hyped status, yet there are practical, useful reasons for keeping an eye on Openflow. The biggest cloud players are involved and driving the feature creation.
Get a primer on the Openflow protocol and what it can do for networking.