- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- The Best Mobile Apps are Connected
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- Getting a Grip on Mobile Malware
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users
- Software-Defined Storage: The Power of Family Values
- Agile Development for Safety-Critical Systems: Evidence-Oriented Practices
- Insurance in Analytics: The Latest Trends Revealed
- Is Your Vulnerability Management Program Keeping Pace With Risks?
- Seizing Revenue Through Payments Services
- The Evolving Threat of Sophisticated Attacks
- Automating Hospital Workflows That Maximize Efficiency And Patient Satisfaction
- Reduce Costs and Increase Agility with Data Replication
- Distilling Hadoop Patterns of Use and How You Can Use Them to Get Started Today
- Increasing Transparency & Reducing Risk in a Rapidly Evolving World of OTC Derivatives
Best of the Web
VXLAN is an Experimental IETF draft of protocols to enable the creation of a large overlay, multi-tenant network.
: OpenFlow is poised to reach over-hyped status, yet there are practical, useful reasons for keeping an eye on Openflow. The biggest cloud players are involved and driving the feature creation.
Get a primer on the Openflow protocol and what it can do for networking.