WAN & App Acceleration Channel
News and Analysis
No surprise that OpenDaylight-sponsored study shows strong interest in open source software-defined networking.
More News and Analysis
- NEC Releases Uber SDN Controller
- WAN Performance Needs Work, Report Finds
- Cisco Pushes SDN Into Distributed Networks
- Equinix Launches Testing And Validation Centers
Technicians at Bristol Virginia Utilities no longer have to hit the road to diagnose network problems, saving time and money.
- WAN Optimization Improves Videoconferencing At Shipping Firm
- University Taps Dark Fiber for Online Academics, Healthcare
- United Oil Cuts the Wires
- Carrier Ethernet A Home Run With The Philadelphia Phillies
Reviews & Workshops
Bandwidth is one of the key factors that can impact network performance. Learn how WAN optimization uses deduplication to address this issue and how to evaluate different deduplication approaches.
More Reviews & Workshops
- WAN Optimization Part 2: Put Performance Second
- Coyote Point Brings Next-Gen Networking to Life with Innovative Appliances
- Rapid Backup And Retrieval With Riverbed's Whitewater
- BMC Treads Carefully Among The Giants
February 06, 2014 06:23 PM
Posted by Cengiz Alaettinoglu
Traditional network management techniques don't work with software-defined networking. Automation of management best practices is critical for SDN to succeed.
See all blogs by Cengiz Alaettinoglu
January 31, 2014 12:34 PM
Posted by Susan Fogarty
The Best of Interop 2014 product awards are open for nominations. Be sure to spread the word to vendors of your favorite products.
See all blogs by Susan Fogarty
January 08, 2014 02:29 PM
Posted by Bill Kleyman
New software-defined tools are helping to reduce the complexity associated with distance in datacenter environments.
See all blogs by Bill Kleyman
January 07, 2014 05:09 PM
Posted by Frank J. Ohlhorst
Today's complex, cloud-enabled datacenter requires network monitoring tools that provide a comprehensive view of traffic.
See all blogs by Frank J. Ohlhorst
October 29, 2013 12:04 PM
Posted by Lee H. Badman
Startup expands its cloud networking platform with Network Service Virtualization, which provides enterprise-level services such as WAN optimization.
See all blogs by Lee H. Badman
September 25, 2013 01:25 PM
Posted by Kurt Marko
Did the iOS 7 update crash your network? Instead of whining about it, use it as a call to action.
See all blogs by Kurt Marko