|TechWeb E-Business News Update -- Issue Highlights:|
|• TOP STORY: Google Says Government Requests For Data Rising |
• ALSO SEE: Google Chrome 15: What's New
• ANALYTIC REPORT: Bending The 80/20 Barrier: Automation Is Just the Start
• WHITE PAPER: Social CRM Explained
• MOST POPULAR: Google Apps Selected For Energy Dept. Lab
• WEBCAST: Unbeatable Performance For your Cloud App Foundation
• RESOURCES: Take Our Cloud Computing ROI Survey: You Could Win An iPod Touch!
Archived Audio Interviews
Jeremy Schulman, founder of Schprockits, a network automation startup operating in stealth mode, joins us to explore whether networking professionals all need to learn programming in order to remain employed.
2014 State of Unified Communications If you thought consumerization killed UC, think again: 70% of our 488 respondents have or plan to put systems in place. Of those, 34% will roll UC out to 76% or more of their user base. And there’s some good news for UCaaS providers.
6 UC Trends to Watch InformationWeek’s 2014 Unified Communications Survey shows a revitalized market; 77% of 488 respondents have deployed UC or plan to within 24 months. Among those deploying or with plans, internal IT owns this tech: 40% will keep UC completely on premises vs. 3% going all cloud. For hybrid setups, 24% are primarily on premises vs. 17% mostly cloud.