|TechWeb E-Business News Update -- Issue Highlights:|
|• TOP STORY: Google Says Government Requests For Data Rising |
• ALSO SEE: Google Chrome 15: What's New
• ANALYTIC REPORT: Bending The 80/20 Barrier: Automation Is Just the Start
• WHITE PAPER: Social CRM Explained
• MOST POPULAR: Google Apps Selected For Energy Dept. Lab
• WEBCAST: Unbeatable Performance For your Cloud App Foundation
• RESOURCES: Take Our Cloud Computing ROI Survey: You Could Win An iPod Touch!
Latest Comment: Hi ClassC, Ah Ok!
A Good IaaS The Best Defense: How to Improve Security & Increase Capacity with Infrastructure-as-a-Service
Research: 2014 State of the Data Center Our latest survey shows growing demand, fixed budgets, and good reason why resellers and vendors must fight to remain relevant. One thing's for sure: The data center is poised for a wild ride, and no one wants to be left behind.
6 UC Trends to Watch InformationWeek’s 2014 Unified Communications Survey shows a revitalized market; 77% of 488 respondents have deployed UC or plan to within 24 months. Among those deploying or with plans, internal IT owns this tech: 40% will keep UC completely on premises vs. 3% going all cloud. For hybrid setups, 24% are primarily on premises vs. 17% mostly cloud.