|TechWeb E-Business News Update -- Issue Highlights:|
|• TOP STORY: Google Says Government Requests For Data Rising |
• ALSO SEE: Google Chrome 15: What's New
• ANALYTIC REPORT: Bending The 80/20 Barrier: Automation Is Just the Start
• WHITE PAPER: Social CRM Explained
• MOST POPULAR: Google Apps Selected For Energy Dept. Lab
• WEBCAST: Unbeatable Performance For your Cloud App Foundation
• RESOURCES: Take Our Cloud Computing ROI Survey: You Could Win An iPod Touch!
2014 State of Unified Communications If you thought consumerization killed UC, think again: 70% of our 488 respondents have or plan to put systems in place. Of those, 34% will roll UC out to 76% or more of their user base. And there’s some good news for UCaaS providers.
6 UC Trends to Watch InformationWeek’s 2014 Unified Communications Survey shows a revitalized market; 77% of 488 respondents have deployed UC or plan to within 24 months. Among those deploying or with plans, internal IT owns this tech: 40% will keep UC completely on premises vs. 3% going all cloud. For hybrid setups, 24% are primarily on premises vs. 17% mostly cloud.