UC & VoIP Channel
News and Analysis
Network engineers are busy preparing the network infrastructure for the multi-vendor InteropNet that will support the upcoming Interop conference. Preview the action in our video.
More News and Analysis
- IBM Invention Uses SDN For Business Continuity
- Chambers: Cisco Will Win Tech's Next Elimination Round
- The Case For More Granular Network QoS
- 20 Great Ideas To Steal In 2013
Renown Health monitors quality of service on its network to ensure high-quality telemedicine, video and telephony service for patients in rural areas.
- University Taps Dark Fiber for Online Academics, Healthcare
- 11ac's First Wave: What to Expect
- Will Cloud UC Breathe New Life Into Unified Communications?
- Six Ways To Reduce Your Corporate Telecom Expenses
Reviews & Workshops
The BYOD market is crowded and confusing. A new report from InformationWeek brings order to the chaos with a product matrix that includes 40 vendors in three categories: MDM, MAM and wireless access control.
More Reviews & Workshops
- Review: Vidyo Video-Conferencing
- Polycom Offers Videoconferencing On A Budget
- Android For The Enterprise?
- Rolling Review: Web 2.0 Tools Demand A Cautious Approach
March 05, 2014 12:07 PM
Posted by Marty Parker
The advent of real-time communications, especially combined with mobile devices and the cloud, can take a toll on your network performance. Learn how to manage it all at the Enterprise Connect conference.
See all blogs by Marty Parker
January 31, 2014 12:34 PM
Posted by Susan Fogarty
The Best of Interop 2014 product awards are open for nominations. Be sure to spread the word to vendors of your favorite products.
See all blogs by Susan Fogarty
January 07, 2014 05:09 PM
Posted by Frank J. Ohlhorst
Today's complex, cloud-enabled datacenter requires network monitoring tools that provide a comprehensive view of traffic.
See all blogs by Frank J. Ohlhorst
November 12, 2013 01:43 PM
Posted by Akinsulire Adebisi
Earning a Cisco certification can boost your IT career, but requires careful planning and training. Here are five tips to help guide your certification strategy.
See all blogs by Akinsulire Adebisi
October 23, 2013 02:21 PM
Posted by Lee H. Badman
I spoke with Houston Methodist Hospital's WLAN architect, who described how his team maintains strict security and performs troubleshooting on the hospital's massive Wi-Fi network.
See all blogs by Lee H. Badman
October 17, 2013 12:15 PM
Posted by Jennifer Minella
DFS requirements for protecting mission-critical systems pose channel complications for enterprises deploying 802.11ac.
See all blogs by Jennifer Minella