News and Analysis
December 20, 2013
Enterprises will begin testing software-defined networking deployments as their IT infrastructures become increasingly virtualized.
December 19, 2013
Deal with security-conscious military organization boosts VMware's software-defined data center strategy.
December 18, 2013
Internet giant's new data centers in Taiwan and Singapore will serve a region with a skyrocketing population of Internet users.
December 17, 2013
Software-defined networking and network virtualization grabbed the industry by the throat in 2013, dominating almost every conversation about the future of networking. The year also was marked by major M&A deals, the arrival of 802.11ac products, and the ongoing Huawei saga. Here, we take you back through some of the memorable moments in networking in 2013.
December 16, 2013
Updates aim to provide more granular data to monitoring tools as enterprises adopt SDN and cloud.
December 13, 2013
Avoiding costly data center outages isn't easy, but experts offer advice for reducing unplanned downtime.
December 12, 2013
White-box servers gained traction in the cloud and service provider markets in the third quarter, according to Dell'Oro's first report on the server industry.
More News and Analysis
- ADC Vendors Continue To Fill Cisco ACE Void
- Netflix Is First Customer Of New York Internet Exchange
- DDoS Attacks Wreak Havoc On Data Centers
- Huawei Backs Out Of US Switch Market
- WLAN Market Grew 10 Percent In Q3, Report Says
- 10 Nerdy Gifts For Networking Pros
- Ubuntu Lab Tests OpenStack Interoperability
- Equinix Launches Testing And Validation Centers