News and Analysis
The crypto bug likely will have a long-lasting impact on internal servers, clients, and VPN networks.
More News and Analysis
- Networking Vendors Issue Heartbleed Fixes
- Designing The Next-Generation WLAN
- SDN: Programming Skills Needed - Or Not?
- Best Of Interop 2014 Winners Unveiled
Cloud security service cuts down on malware infections and provides relief for small network team in Colorado.
- United Oil Cuts the Wires
- MDM Helps Bank Manage Apple iPhones, iPads
- Big Switch's OpenFlow Controller Guns for SDN Leadership
- Outage Blackballs BlackBerry, Guides Arrow to BYOD Strategy
Reviews & Workshops
Approximately 2.8 zettabytes of data were created and stored in 2012, and that number is expected to increase 50-fold by the end of the decade. When does data storage turn into data hoarding, and what are the consequences?
More Reviews & Workshops
- BYOD: A Comprehensive Guide
- 4 Essential Books for Network Engineers
- Napa County Bottles Up BYOD Phenomenon
- Hands-On: SonicWall Brings UTM to SMB Wired and Wireless Networks
April 18, 2014 11:59 AM
Posted by Kurt Marko
This series on SDN products concludes with a look at Big Switch's updated SDN strategy, VMware NSX, IBM's hybrid approach, and Avaya's focus on virtual network services.
See all blogs by Kurt Marko
April 11, 2014 12:08 PM
Posted by Tom Hollingsworth
With a system that can address both networking and security in NSX, Martin Casado of VMware is borrowing an idea from the world of physics.
See all blogs by Tom Hollingsworth
March 31, 2014 11:35 AM
Posted by Andrew Froehlich
The SDDC is poised to bring revolutionary changes by providing flexibility to data center storage, switching, security and other infrastructure components.
See all blogs by Andrew Froehlich
March 17, 2014 12:08 PM
Posted by Bill Kleyman
Virtualization technologies can help enterprise IT teams support the new user-centric model created by IT consumerization.
See all blogs by Bill Kleyman
March 13, 2014 12:37 PM
Posted by Ethan Banks
Network pros can't stick with their old ways of working if they want to have a future in the world of software-defined networking.
See all blogs by Ethan Banks
March 13, 2014 12:06 PM
Posted by Orhan Ergun
Here's a look at three training programs that prepare networking pros for the Cisco Certified Design Expert practical exam.
See all blogs by Orhan Ergun