December 04, 2013
Chinese switch maker Huawei calls it quits in the US market, again, amid cyber espionage and conspiracy concerns.
December 03, 2013
Third-quarter sales are just the beginning of what will be a five-year upgrade cycle to 802.11ac while new players disrupt the market, research firm predicts.
December 02, 2013
Does your favorite IT guy or gal have just about every Dr. Who, Star Wars or Star Trek collectible known to man? Are you looking for something a little different for that geeky loved-one or fellow cube-dweller? Have no fear, Network Computing has come to the rescue with this year's ultimate IT gift guide. We've got a range of gifts appropriate for stocking stuffers, gift exchanges, employee appreciation gifts and just plain old fun gifts for roommates or family members.
November 27, 2013
Canonical's new OpenStack Interoperability Lab will validate software and hardware from Cisco, EMC, Intel, Juniper and other partners.
November 26, 2013
Testing environments aim to help customers try out new technologies and adapt to the IT as a service trend.
November 25, 2013
Big Blue teams with Marist College to develop software that speeds relocation of voice and data services in the event of a natural disaster.
November 21, 2013
Software-Defined Perimeter project aims to develop a framework that provides secure connectivity from any device to cloud applications.
- Microsoft, Facebook Make Green Data Center Push
- Extreme Networks X770 Switch Targets Big Data
- Open Compute Project Considers Switch Specs
- AMD Pushes HSA For Data Center Servers
- Network Performance Monitoring Startup Analyzes Live Data
- 10 Free Network Analysis Tools
- Box Reportedly Agrees To Run Data Centers On Renewable Energy
- Software-Defined Storage Startups Win Funding