Good evening folks. Before we get to the Well-Connected Awards winners later this evening (here on the Daily Blog), we thought you might enjoy a wrapup of the best press announcements from the opening day of Networld+Interop. Fluke Networks today...
Good evening folks. Before we get to the Well-Connected Awards winners later this evening (here on the Daily Blog), we thought you might enjoy a wrapup of the best press announcements from the opening day of Networld+Interop.
- Fluke Networks today expanded its multi-award-winning OptiView suite of network testing and analysis products with the introduction of the OptiView WAN Analyzer. The OptiView WAN analyzer can capture packets on all discovered virtual circuits simultaneously.
- NETGEAR announced the launch of the ME103 ProSafe Wireless Access Point, the first business-class wireless access point from NETGEAR designed to provide enterprise-class capabilities and security features at mid-market pricing attractive to small- and medium-sized businesses.
- Spirent Communications announced the availability of its IPSec hardware accelerator for the SmartBits Performance Test Systems. With Spirent's IPSec Hardware Accelerator, enterprises, network equipment manufacturers and services providers can now validate that their VPN infrastructures are able to handle high traffic levels from multiple sources over multiple connections.
- Synad Technologies today announced AgileAP, a remotely-configurable Linux-based WLAN access- point solution for use with the company's Mercury dual-band WLAN chipset. AgileAP includes a patent pending band-interleaving mode that makes it enable concurrent support for multiple 802.11 standards from a single-radio access point.
- Tarari announced today the availability of an Anti-Virus Content Processor capable of accelerating anti-virus functions up to 10 times. The Tarari Anti-Virus Content Processor, designed to accelerate the compute-intensive functions of anti-virus decoding and decompression in servers and gateways, is dynamically reconfigurable and easily snaps into the standard PCI interface of servers, appliances and network devices.
White PapersMore White Papers