- 451 Research finds that companies plan to spend more on public cloud storage as they prioritize disaster...
By Marcia Savage , 2/05/2016
- Latest Comment: That's great news. Thanks for sharing this useful because we are in this field.
- Organizations need to focus equally on developer workflow and optimal networking and security.
By Scott Lowe , 1/27/2016
- Latest Comment: Virsingh, As an IT Professional I take offense to your statement HERE- " i always thought why...
- Data center infrastructure has become a competitive business advantage. The 5 tips listed here will help...
By Michael Rane Downey, RA, LEED ID+C; Leader of Mission Critical Practice, Gensler , 1/04/2016
- Latest Comment: I like the tip about thinking about the flow of people in a data center; it makes a lot of sense...
- The new year will bring new hybrid and private cloud services that aim to meet enterprise demand for...
By Tim Brophy , 12/23/2015
- Latest Comment: "Finally, I expect a greater selection of cloud-based networking and security services that...
- Veteran storage supplier acquires hot storage startup to boost its all-flash portfolio.
By Marcia Savage , 12/21/2015
- Latest Comment: Marcia, by such M&A, number of service/solution providers are becomes less and that's may...
- Gauging service quality in an SDN/NFV network requires looking at every layer that makes up your application.
By Vess Bakalov , 12/11/2015
- Latest Comment: @Vess: I see your point through blog, but one of the most potential challnege now is cost. i.e....
- With most network operating systems based on Linux and the number of Linux-based projects like OpenStack...
By Jon Langemak , 12/08/2015
- Latest Comment: You mention good point @Class C, open source nature of Linux makes it possible to highly tune Linux...
- Docker container support and enhanced security are among the new features in Ciscos software-defined...
By Marcia Savage , 12/03/2015
- Latest Comment: Cisco also added 2 new partners to its ACI ecosystem: Science Logic, which provides IT monitoring...
- The trend towards virtualization is expanding the duties of a network engineer beyond traditional...
By Lee Badman , 12/01/2015
- Latest Comment: " I'm glad it's getting a bit better at least. Hopefully that trend will continue for you. It seems...
- Hybrid cloud is popular, but slow WAN connections ultimately make it an interim step towards moving all...
By Jim O'Reilly , 11/26/2015
- Latest Comment: Well said -- osmosis will spread it to the rest. I wonder if OpenStack can be considered as the...
- The role of open source in networking is growing with the OpenDaylight Project among those leading the charge.
By Jim Metzler , 11/25/2015
- Latest Comment: I guess one important action required is participation of hyperscale data-center operators, they...
- The biggest, baddest computers in the world have been revealed, ranked by performance.
By Susan Fogarty , 11/23/2015
- Latest Comment: Number 10 looks so futuristic, reminds me of Matrix with the green lights
Posted by: kerneltraining
That's great news. Thanks for sharing this useful because we are in this field.In reply to: Open Stack
Posted by: Ggrenier
Hi! i agree with u, curiosity is the first stepIn reply to: Hi! i agree with u, curiosity
Posted by: ClassC
Curiosity. That is really where it all starts and is good to remember as the days and years go by. The question of Why will always be a great fuel for progress.In reply to: Curiosity Fosters Discovery and Fullfillment
Posted by: ClassC
experience, knowledge and a few failures that have given you better filters and firmer footing.”In reply to: The Advantage of Experience.....
Posted by: ClassC
This was a refreshing read. Those of us who have been doing this for awhile need a reminder of the beauty of our chosen profession. It can unfortunately become lost over the years.In reply to: Does Time Jade the Experience Engineer ?