Virtustream Cloud IaaS from Virtustream
Product: Virtustream's Cloud IaaS offering is sold direct to enterprises and is powered by its proprietary xStream technology, which stresses high-availability for mission-critical, demanding applications like SAP and hybrid manageability between public and private clouds. The company's SLA promises that data will be replicated from customer primary to secondary data center within 15 minutes. Virtustream has three main facilities, in San Francisco, Vienna and the UK, as well as partner agreements in Asia and the Middle East.
Download Virtustream's feature matrix
Free trial available. Standard pricing is based per VM (768 MB RAM/200 MHz CPU) with basic units at $0.09 per hour and DR-enabled VMs at $0.12 per hour. Block storage ranges from $0.15 to $0.50, based on latency SLA.
- Read the FAQ for this Cloud Computing Comparison
- Download our Complete Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers
- Get your product included in this Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers
- This Cloud Computing Comparison is updated on a regular basis; Get notified when that happens.
- Download our Annually Issued Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers