Savvis Symphony from Savvis
Product: Savvis Symphony offers 30 server sizes, varying from half a core to 8 cores, and 2 to 32GB of RAM. The provider offers 5 VM regions, including two in the United States. Supported OSes include Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Red Hat, Centos, Ubuntu and Debian.
Download Savvis's Feature matrix
Savvis Symphony VPDC offers three service profiles: Essential, Balanced and Premier. A Balanced profile, which includes one VLAN with three logically separated network tiers and persistent SAN storage is $550. A Windows Server 2008 instance on a .5 CPU with 1GB of memory and 75GB of storage adds $132.60 to the total. A pricing calculator is available here.
- Read the FAQ for this Cloud Computing Comparison
- Download our Complete Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers
- Get your product included in this Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers
- This Cloud Computing Comparison is updated on a regular basis; Get notified when that happens.
- Download our Annually Issued Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers