Rackspace Cloud Servers from Rackspace
Product: Rackspace Cloud Servers Rackspace's IaaS offering is based on the OpenStack open cloud OS, which counts Cisco, Dell, IBM, and VMware among its many supporters. OpenStack was designed to manage large networks of virtual machines and includes various APIs and orchestration controls. Rackspace supports many versions of Linux, including CentOS, Red Hat and Ubuntu, as well as Windows Server. It offers standard instances ranging from 512 MB to 30 GB.
Download Rackspace's Feature matrix
Base monthly pricing for Linux ranges from $16.06 for 512 MB RAM with one virtual CPU and 20 GB of disk to $876.60 for 30 GB RAM with eight virtual CPUs and 1.2 TB of disk. RHEL is an additional charge, and Windows pricing is higher. More granular pricing info is available.
- Read the FAQ for this Cloud Computing Comparison
- Download our Complete Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers
- Get your product included in this Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers
- This Cloud Computing Comparison is updated on a regular basis; Get notified when that happens.
- Download our Annually Issued Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers