Azure IaaS from Microsoft
Product: Azure IaaS Microsoft has had an IaaS offering only since June 2012, so it's a newcomer in the space. However, Azure VMs build on the popular Azure PaaS service. Besides Windows Server, Microsoft's IaaS offering supports OpenSUSE 12.1, CentOS-6.2, Ubuntu 12.04 and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11, SP2.
Download Microsoft's feature matrix
One medium Windows VM instance (2 x 1.6 GHz CPU, 3.5 GB RAM); 100 GB of storage; and 40 Gbps of bandwidth costs $131.90 per month, based on the Azure VM price calculator.
- Read the FAQ for this Cloud Computing Comparison
- Download our Complete Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers
- Get your product included in this Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers
- This Cloud Computing Comparison is updated on a regular basis; Get notified when that happens.
- Download our Annually Issued Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers