SmartCloud Enterprise from IBM
Product: SmartCloud Enterprise IBM has global reach, with VM hosting in Raleigh, NC; Boulder, CO; Toronto, Ontario, Canada; Ehningen, Germany; Makuhari, Japan; and Singapore. Its minimum block storage size is 60 GB, and users can employ persistent storage or object storage in any data center to protect against user-error, node-level failure, or other disruption..
Download IBM's feature matrix
Price: Service has various levels, from Copper (Red Hat Linux: $0.125; SUSE Linux: $0.095; Windows: $0.100) to Gold (Red Hat Linux: $0.360; SUSE Linux: $0.330; Windows: $0.370).
- Read the FAQ for this Cloud Computing Comparison
- Download our Complete Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers
- Get your product included in this Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers
- This Cloud Computing Comparison is updated on a regular basis; Get notified when that happens.
- Download our Annually Issued Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers