Compute Engine from Google
Product: Compute Engine Google provided the most impressive list of APIs in our initial comparison and supports the RightScale, Puppet Labs, Opscode Chef, Cliqr and MapR management platforms. AES-128 encryption is transparent happens before data touches local disk or leaves the host machine.
Download Google's feature matrix
Google Compute Engine currently offers four machine types. One virtual core with 3.75 GB memory costs $0.145 per hour; at the high end, eight cores with 30 GB costs $1.16.
- Read the FAQ for this Cloud Computing Comparison
- Download our Complete Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers
- Get your product included in this Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers
- This Cloud Computing Comparison is updated on a regular basis; Get notified when that happens.
- Download our Annually Issued Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers