Dimension Data Public Compute-as-a-Service from Dimension Data
Product: Dimension Data's Public Compute-As-A-Service offering stresses a single management platform for a company's public and private clouds, with a REST-based API. Dimension supports Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOs and Ubuntu and maintains five data centers: U.S. sites in California and Virginia; Amsterdam; Sydney, Australia; Johannesburg, South Africa; and Hong Kong. Dimension acquired OpSource in June 2011.
Company: Dimension Data
Download Dimension Data's feature matrix
Free trial available. Per-CPU-hour pricing starts at $0.04; per-hour storage starts at $0.003. While inbound bandwidth is unlimited, outbound is priced at $0.15 per GB for the first 10 TB, $0.11 per GB for the next 40 TB and $0.09 per GB for over 50 TB.
- Read the FAQ for this Cloud Computing Comparison
- Download our Complete Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers
- Get your product included in this Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers
- This Cloud Computing Comparison is updated on a regular basis; Get notified when that happens.
- Download our Annually Issued Cloud Computing Comparison of IaaS Providers