- Justin.tv’s Namesake Founder Takes On Task Services With Exec
- Justin Kan Launches Exec For Real-Time Mobile Jobs
- Can Kaggle Make Data Science A Spectator Sport
- How Dwolla Works
- ClearStory Data Introduces Analytics for Everyone
- With MassPay, Dwolla Takes On PayPal By Offering Lower Fees, Support For More Recipients
- Are Square and Dwolla Teaming Up to Disrupt Visa and Mastercard?
- Crowdstrike To Make RSA 2012 Debut With Android Attack Via Webkit
- Fusion-io Software Turns Servers Into Shared Flash Storage
- Appthority Announces New Partners, Extends Reach of Mobile App Risk Management
- CliQr, With Google Backing, Puts Legacy Apps Into The Cloud
- Fusion-io Stock Jumps After Strong 4Q Results
- Google Ventures-Backed Cliqr Brings Old-School Business Apps To The Cloud
- Appthority Unveils Hidden Security Risks Of Top Mobile Apps
- CrowdStrike Hires One of FBI's Top Lawyers
- NeuroSky shows off MyndPlay, we control movies with our brainwaves (video)
- Cloudability gives Rackspace users free cost monitoring
- Cloud Connect 2012 Speaker List: Mat Ellis Founder and CEO, Cloudability
- NeuroSky Upgrades SDK, Allows For Eye Blink, Brainwave-Powered Games
- Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz And Khosla Back Big Data Startup ClearStory
- Coraid And Arista Partner On High-Performance Ethernet SAN
- Slideshow: A Brief Introduction To OpenFlow
- Real Bonding With Family Around the TV Via Skype
- Valley View: Hot Trends, Cool Toys
- White House to open source Data.gov as open government data platform More On The Web»
Best of the Web
VXLAN is an Experimental IETF draft of protocols to enable the creation of a large overlay, multi-tenant network.
: OpenFlow is poised to reach over-hyped status, yet there are practical, useful reasons for keeping an eye on Openflow. The biggest cloud players are involved and driving the feature creation.
Get a primer on the Openflow protocol and what it can do for networking.