- IPv6 offers many enterprise benefits, but successful implementation requires careful planning.
By Brendan Ziolo , 8/12/2016
- Latest Comment: I've been reading this column in some form or another for 15+ years. The problems that spurred...
- In order to deploy SDN successfully, organizations need to focus on applications.
By Steve Shah , 8/04/2016
- Latest Comment: Ultimately, delivering an application is all that matters for all of infrastructure, so I agree...
- Check out these new releases on network automation, DevOps, Docker and more.
By Marcia Savage , 6/27/2016
- Latest Comment: Thanks Jerome! Great to hear from you. And thanks for that addition, it looks interesting!
Posted by: dan_conde
Ultimately, delivering an application is all that matters for all of infrastructure, so I agree that this view is critical.In reply to: ultimately that all that matters
Posted by: zohair masood
if companies prefer to buy sdn solutions from vendors then what will be the job of network engineers of those companies, it means there's high chance of unemployment.In reply to: if companies buy sdn solutions, then network engineers..
Posted by: kbenner33301
I've been reading this column in some form or another for 15+ years.In reply to: some things never change
Posted by: marciasavage
Thanks Jerome! Great to hear from you. And thanks for that addition, it looks interesting!In reply to: Re: Great list!
Posted by: Jerome Amon
Hi Marcia, great post. Thank you. The list is very interesting ( book about Cisco's Cloud of Clouds solution, ....)In reply to: Great list!