More public-cloud-tech-center analytics
- Mobile Commerce: State of the Market
- Research: 2013 Enterprise Social Networking Survey
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Developing a Strategy for Enterprise Application Security
- Strategy: How Cybercriminals Choose Their Targets and Tactics
- Best Practices: 6 Security Services Every Small Business Must Have
- Strategy: Mapping IAM Processes to the Business
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- Strategy: Securing The Mobile User
- 9 Conference Calling and Social Apps
- Strategy: 3 Steps to a Hands-Free Cloud
- Research: 2012 Security Staffing Survey
- Strategy: Building and Maintaining Database Access Control Permissions
- Best Practices: Using Apple's Global Proxy to Boost Mobile Security
- InformationWeek 2013 Strategic Security Survey
- InformationWeek 2013 IT Spending Priorities Survey
- Take the InformationWeek 2013 Database Technology Survey
- Strategy: Passwords Don't Work. Now What?
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery
- Research: Apple Outlook Survey
- Strategy: How to Conduct an Effective IT Security Risk Assessment
- Strategy: Cybersecurity on the Offense
- Informed CIO: Cloud Standards
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5
- Strategy: Apple iOS 6: 6 Features You Need to Know
Best of the Web
VXLAN is an Experimental IETF draft of protocols to enable the creation of a large overlay, multi-tenant network.
: OpenFlow is poised to reach over-hyped status, yet there are practical, useful reasons for keeping an eye on Openflow. The biggest cloud players are involved and driving the feature creation.
Get a primer on the Openflow protocol and what it can do for networking.