- The new company must overcome some major sticking points in order to succeed.
By Jim O'Reilly , 5/31/2016
- Latest Comment: The impact of the ruling is small change in this deal, unless a larger block of shareholders cries...
- A new breed of scale-out backup enables enterprises to put secondary data to other uses.
By Chris M Evans , 5/24/2016
- Latest Comment: Preserving transactional integrity with ACID compliance; Enabling deeper insight by running complex...
- G2 ramps up the capabilities of the widely used enterprise WLAN support tool.
By Lee Badman , 5/20/2016
- Latest Comment: The AirCheck G2 does have a replaceable battery but it wouldn't be used as a spare. This was...
Posted by: joreilly
The impact of the ruling is small change in this deal, unless a larger block of shareholders cries foul, which seems unlikely because of price appraisal rules.In reply to: Can Dell afford the deal now?
Posted by: marciasavage
Per this Reuters report, a court ruled today that Dell's buyout price for EMC was 22% below fair value: http://www.reuters.com/articleIn reply to: another snag
Posted by: SteveD010
In addition to Vidyo, you may also have a look at R-HUB HD video conferencing servers http://www.rhubcom.com/v5/video-conferencing.htmlIn reply to: In addition to Vidyo, you may
Posted by: Storro
Hey Pablo,In reply to: Storro
Posted by: Leonardturpin
Preserving transactional integrity with ACID compliance; Enabling deeper insight by running complex queries against the data and Leveraging the proven benefits of industry standards and skill-sets to reduce cost, riskIn reply to: Scaling Databases using MySQL Cluster